mandag 25. februar 2008

STEM Retreat

Retreat with STEM-Staff 16.-17.jan
The STEM-Staff (Short Time Experience in Ministry) contains the four Norwegians and two wonderful Ugandan-girls called Justine and Miriam. The six of us and our two Training Secretaries; Eddie and Sam, went to Banana Village near Entebbe.


Our trip was a time for relaxing, evaluation of the year and for fun.
We had some evaluations, went to “Wildlife Centre”, and played games like cards and scrabble (I just have to brag about that I won in Scrabble with 98points! I have almost never tried Scrabble before, and al least never in English! Am so proud…;-)
Banana Village was a very nice place with nice cottages, a big area and many animals around. We had a great trip and none of us wanted to go home to “Busy Kampala”.

(I have to disappoint you with that I have no pictures from this trip. The reason is that the charger to my camera was in the bag I lost from Kenya… Which I got AFTER this trip. :-)

Ingen kommentarer: