tirsdag 11. september 2007

Yes people, I'll try this one in english.:-)

Now it's our first "free-weekend" here at Hald. The international students are visiting their host families, and the norwegian students are home to meet their parents, siblings and friends.
The time's going very fast at Hald, and it feels like we just started her. I remember when we were greeting new people, learning new names and trying to say something smart in our "norwegian-english". :-) I really feel like I have learned a lot in these 4 weeks. :-)

At home it feels like nothing has changed. My siblings are the same, my parents are the same and the city is the same... It feels like the only thing that has changed is me! (I hope that's a good thing... :-) I really enjoy to be back home with my family and friends, it feels just so safe. :-)

Today it's 19 days till we're standing on Gardemoen Airport, ready to go. I'm just so exited, and I know that I will miss my family and my friends here in Sandefjord... And not to forget, my good friends at Hald...

Enjoy your weekend! :-)

2 kommentarer:

Aina Marie sa...

Hei Inger Johanne!

Regner med sommerfuglene i magen din flagrer mer for hver dag som går. Wow - et eventyr i vente - gleder meg til å bli med via bloggen.

Lurte på om det var ok at jeg sendte noen brev til deg på Hald som du muligens kunne tatt med nedover. I don't trust the postmen. Skal ikke bli for tungt :-)

Ha en riktig så god uke !

Anonym sa...

Og steinar, selvfølgelig!

Lykke til, IJ! Jeg føl(g)er (<- Hah) med deg! Vi treffes nok igjen en dag...